- 127 degree heat where I live. I am now prepared to face hell.
- Getting addicted to Facebook. (Well, honestly I was addicted long before summer...I've just gotten worse.)
- Wearing a hat and feeling awesome.
- Wearing a bathing suit and feeling embarrassed.
- Wishful and usually unfulfilled dreams of going back to school ten pounds lighter and ten times prettier.
- Staying up till two in the morning and justifying it by saying it will keep you from being jet-lagged when you travel.
- Being so unused to getting up before noon you become convinced your alarm clock is not playing music but is in fact yelling insults at you when it rings at eight AM.
- Missing special people. :(
P.S. About the future of the blog...I'm still not sure. I'm taking you guys' suggestions to heart, but I'm thinking I want to change the subject of the blog because my own interests have changed. Of course I still love old movies, but it's just not the same. The problem is, said interests haven't changed to anything else yet that is blog-able or related to the title. I think I can promise you I'm not going to abandon Bygone Brilliance, but I can offer no guarantees as to what it will turn into. I would ask your advice again, but I can't. I mean, I could ask you, "Tell me, what am I interested in?" but I would be seriously creeped out if you could answer.